We are open by appointment only after December 3rd. Please call the orchard and leave a message to make an appointment.
Mon - Fri
Hainlen Orchard is a working orchard, meaning we have 30 acres of trees planted and crews working throughout the year to maintain the orchard and harvest the fruit.
We do not allow u-pick due to the size and age of our trees, but you are welcomed to walk around, take photos, and enjoy the beautiful sights.
We have several picnic tables, yard games, and photo opportunities around our market.
We are working to bring some additional activities and attractions to the orchard in the near future.
We stock our market with all your fall essentials..
apples, cider, and pumpkins
In addition to the essentials, we also carry a wide variety of other goods including jams, jellies, honey, syrup, and popcorn.
We also partner with other Indiana based businesses to carry some unique products too.
- Soap made with our cider
- Apple Donuts made with our cider
- Apple Spice Cookies made with our apples
- Apple Dumplins made with our apples
Events & Opportunities
We host several unique opportunities throughout the fall for small groups or families. These events and opportunities include:
- Pick-N-Press – Guided by one of our experts, pick a crate full of apples (balancing sweet and tart varieties) and then press your own cider on our century old cider press.
- Apple Cider Donuts – We partner with Quack Daddy Donuts of Westfield to make bring delicious donuts a few weekends in the fall.
- Cidermaker’s Table – Sit down with our head cidermaker to learn some history of cider making, understand the difference of apple varieties, and taste a flight of cider and hard cider. (21+ only event)